AVANTHERA SA has made the strategic decision to divest its API manufacturing facility in Vacallo, Switzerland.
The 1,500 m2 facility was recently renovated to a high standard, and is available fully equipped. There are two separate process suites for manufacture of API at 1 kg (high potency) and 5 kg (API and intermediates) scales, along with all necessary laboratory, utility, and support infrastructure. There are offices to support administrative and commercial functions, and there is expansion space within the footprint.
The building is available for immediate occupancy. PharmaBioSource Inc. has been exclusively retained by AVANTHERA to market this facility.
• High potency API manufacturing facility and process development laboratories in Vacallo, Switzerland (35 minutes from Milan, and 15 minutes from Lugano).
• Equipped for process development, clinical supply, and commercial manufacture of high potency small-molecule API.
• Offices for administrative and commercial functions, and expansion space within the building footprint.
• Recently renovated, and available for immediate occupancy.
• Swissmedic approved for commercial supply. (A new license will be required)
• Proximity to skilled workforce and excellent transportation infrastructure.
• Offered for sale, but the Owner may consider a Lease or a Rent-to-Buy solution.
• High potency API process train for batches
up to 1 kg including hydrogenation and
cryogenic capabilities (-60°C).
• API process train for batches up to 5 kg
including preparative medium-pressure chromatographic system.
• 6 glass reactors, with working volumes
• 20 L stainless steel Büchi hydrogenator.
• 2 static vacuum dryers with programmable temperature ramps.
• Pressure range: 0-20 bar.
• Temperature range: -40°C / +120°C.
• OEL < 1 mg/m3.
• Approximately 1,500 m2 building over 3 floors, on 1,760 m2 site.
• Two separate API process trains with reactors, isolation, and drying. Batch sizes
up to 5 kg.
• Quality control and process development laboratories.
• Offices, warehouse, and support facilities for fully stand-alone operation
• Operational utility infrastructure.
• Suitable for process development, clinical, and commercial scale.
• Swissmedic approved facility for sales throughout Europe.